centering shim

Isaac Kremer/ September 9, 2018/ / 0 comments

One of the small blocks of synthetic rubber placed between the side edges of a glass pane or unit and a frame to center it, maintain a uniform width of sealant, and limit lateral movement caused by building vibrations or thermal expansion or contraction. Also called centering shim, spacer.

Share this Post

About Isaac Kremer

Isaac Kremer is a transformational leader with a track record of success revitalizing downtowns in the United States. He has written and spoken extensively. He's always on the lookout for new and innovative ideas to unlock the potential of downtown areas.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.