Two-story, four bay building. Originally the building served as the city fire house but was remodeled for commercial use in 1895. Rectangular windows set in recessed panels. There is no detailing at the cornice, while simple corbelled columns run between the second story windows. The first floor is sheathed with beaded plywood.
Source: National Park Service; Superior Street Commercial Historic District Registration Form. Prepared by Lloyd Baldwin. October 1996.
Source: James B. Field, Souvenir of the City of Albion, 1894.