309 N. Superior Street, Chemical South Bank Accounting Center, 1956
One story streamlined building with an elongated rectangular footprint finished in brick laid in American Bond and capped by a flat roof that generously overhangs all sides by the rear (west) elevation. Angled soffits link the building to broad eaves, clad in painted aluminum. The south half of the east elevation (primary entrance) and the east one-quarter of the south elevation are lit by large showroom windows set in aluminum sash. Detailing is limited to two projecting, low walls of long, narrow bricks on the east and south elevations and a narrow brick pier projecting from the sough elevation at the secondary entrance. The north and west elevations are quite plain.
Source: National Park Service; Superior Street Commercial Historic District Registration Form. Prepared by Lloyd Baldwin. October 1996.