Albion Frozen Food Market, c.1950s
1956-?, Albion Meat Locker
One-story brick building with square glass block lights and a mansard roof applied in the 1970’s. Decorative trim runs along the parapet. The building formerly housed the Maple City Dairy and is on the site of the former Eslow mill.
Source: National Park Service; Superior Street Commercial Historic District Registration Form. Prepared by Lloyd Baldwin. October 1996.