J. Amo-Juchartz House, Plum 434, Built c.1886
This well-built house, is an excellent example of worker housing built by German immigrants during the late 19th century. A wraparound porch sheltered by a shallow hip roof has turned posts and railing balusters, and a beaded spindlework frieze. The windows have molded caps which have pedimented center sections. Gables have fish-scale shingling above the window sill level.
Listed on the State Register of Historic Sites March 21, 1991. Wyandotte Historical Society plaque accepted June 7, 1991.