Wyandotte Interactive Tour / J.S. VanAlstyne House

Wyandotte, Michigan
1854 Wyandotte Village   |   Ford City   |   Glenwood & Mt. Carmel   |   South Wyandotte



63. J.S. VanAlstyne House, VanAlstyne 3133, Built 1870, Greek Revival, Moved to Present Site in 1902
1870, Greek Revival. Moved in 1902 to present site probably from Biddle 2732, site of present Fred VanAlstyne House.

Addition on east facing river done by Dave Zanley and Paula Anderson with the Yops architectural firm.

Wyandotte Historical Society plaque accepted August 18, 1992.