
1854 Wyandotte Village | Ford City | Glenwood & Mt. Carmel | South Wyandotte


16. St. Stephens Episcopal Church, 1st Building 1866, Current Sanctuary 1964
The Episcopal Church has occupied this site since completion of their first building here in 1866. This was one of the few wooden Gothic style churches in Wyandotte, that was dismantled after a fire and a new sanctuary built in 1964.

