Isaac Kremer/ January 14, 2018/ / 0 comments

A beveled edge on the corner of a post, wall, etc.; may take the form of a flat surface, a grooved surface, or a more elaborately molded surface. Edges so beveled are said to be chamfered. Photo from Jamestown Settlement, Jamestown, Virginia, 2019. (Phillips, 1994)

champher, chamfered
Share this Post

About Isaac Kremer

A nationally recognized downtown revitalization leader, downtowns Isaac managed achieved $350 million of investment, 1,300 jobs created, and were 2X Great American Main Street Award Semifinalist and a 1X GAMSA winner in 2023. His work has been featured in Newsday, NJBIZ, ROI-NJ, TapInto, and USA Today. Isaac is a Main Street America Revitalization Professional (MSARP) with additional certifications from the National Parks Service, Project for Public Spaces, and the National Development Council.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.