C. Superior 1592
An eclectic Dutch Colonial house built in 1936 by the Zadny family, grandfather of the current occupant. Zadny was vice president of Wyandotte Savings Bank, and connected to many important local industries and cultural institutions.
The main mass has a side gambrel roof, with a front gambrel entrance tower. A large wall dormer extends from the 1st floor and fills the gap between tower and the main mass. Double hung six-over-six sash windows with fixed shutters flank the tower on the first and the second floor.
Wyandotte Historical Society plaque accepted March 22, 1996.