Wyandotte Interactive Tour / Pulaski Park

Wyandotte, Michigan
1854 Wyandotte Village   |   Ford City   |   Glenwood & Mt. Carmel   |   South Wyandotte

B. Pulaski Park
Pulaski Park in west Wyandotte was renamed in 1938 in honor of the Polish Revolutionary hero General Casimir Pulaski and to honor the Polish contribution to Wyandotte and America. Polish organizations furnished the commemorative statue.