Wyandotte Interactive Tour / McCormack Home

Wyandotte, Michigan
1854 Wyandotte Village   |   Ford City   |   Glenwood & Mt. Carmel   |   South Wyandotte

 

 

B. McCormack Home, Second 1905, Queen Anne, Built 1902
Late Queen Anne. Built 1902.

This home was built by John McCormack, a carpenter, and his wife, Elpha, and is now owned by Jerry and Kathi Dwornick. A coffin window is in front of the traditional parlor.

The kitchen shares a butler’s pantry with the dining room. This 1,900 square foot home contains three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and five rooms in the basement where at on time Mrs. McCormack served lunches to the men who worked for J.B. Ford.

This building was featured on the first Wyandotte Historic House Tour in 1995.

Wyandotte Historical Society plaque accepted November 11, 2000.