Historical Name: n/a
Street Address: 310-312 S. Superior Street
Block Name: Clift’s Block
Building Date: c.1862
Arch. Style: Commercial Italianate
Two-story brick building with semi-elliptical surrounds, capped by corbelled brick hoods with brick dentils. A frieze with dentil table and cornice with corbelled brick bracket caps the building Doors and display windows are surrounded by channeled pilasters.
This building used to house a women’s clothing store and a grocery store. In 1992 the building was restored by John Shedd, owner of Park’s Drug Store. Now it is tastefully decorated, inside and out, and houses an crafts store featuring products of area artisans.