Historical Name: n/a
Street Address: 203-207 N. Superior Street
Block Name: n/a
Building Date: c.1910
Arch. Style: Commercial building
Three-story, brick wall, corbel brick treatment below the cornice. Flat stone lintels and stone sills are present on the windows. The cornice above 203 and 205 has been covered with boxed aluminum.
Industrial establishments once dotted Albion’s main street. George W. Maher’s wood-frame planing mill stood on this site. It produced sash, doors and blinds for the thriving village. Occupants of the present building included Grangers Tavern and the Albion Sportsman’s Club. The Sportsman’s Club used the large dance floor on the second floor with an entrance on the North side of the building.