nebuly molding

Isaac Kremer/ September 9, 2018/ / 0 comments

An overhanging band whose lower, projecting edge is shaped to a continuous undulating curve. The term is evidently derived from the heraldic adjective nebulee or nebuly, while the member so described is hardly to be considered as a molding. Common in Romanesque architecture and perhaps derived from the so-called wave molding.

nebule molding
Share this Post

About Isaac Kremer

Isaac Kremer is a transformational leader with a track record of success revitalizing downtowns in the United States. He has written and spoken extensively. He's always on the lookout for new and innovative ideas to unlock the potential of downtown areas.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.