Alpha Chi Omega, 1887
The first sorority to build their own lodge, Beta chapter of Alpha Chi Omegawas installed at Albion in 1887. The original Alpha Chi house (shown here)was on Hannah Street and was built in 1895 on the southwest point of the”grove triangle”. This was the first sorority lodge on the Albion campus.
Image Source: James B. Field, Souvenir of the City of Albion, 1894.