1879, Albion College campus
Croquet has not been played within the campus quadrangle for many years, but the upper drawing of the campus in 1879 shows the game had at least four enthusiasts that year. The buildings are North Hall, the Central Buillding, and the Chapel or South Hall.
Source: Gildart, Robert. Albion College, 1835-1960, A History. Chicago: Donnelley Lakeside Press, 1961. p 52.