The Peabody or Gothic Mill (1854-?)
Tenney Peabody, Albions permanent resident, probably erected the Peabody Mill around 1854. It was also known as the Gothic Mill for its architecture. Its three large buildings were located on Monroe St. near Superior St. It was destroyed by fire.
Source: Amanda Campbell and Leslie K. Dick. “Old Mills of Albion, A Photographic History.” 2002.