Lonergan Manufacturing Company, 1937
The Lonegran Manufacturing Company moved to Albion in 1937 on the site of the old Hayes Wheel Company, and manufactured air conditioners, dehumidifiers, and space heaters. The company was merged in 1956 with the McGraw Electric Company. The plant closed in 1980. P40
The Lonegran Manufacturing Company moved to Albion in 1937. It closed in 1980. Pictured above are officers of the Lonegran Manufacturing Company Foreman’s Club, 1948. (L-R) Vaude Pickens, Jack Pahl, Mr. Jenkins, Clarence Messacar, Harry Payne.
Source: Frank Passic. A Pictorial History of Albion, Michigan; From the Archives of the Albion Historical Society. Dallas, Texas: Curtis Media Corporation. 1991.