202 West Erie Street, 1942
Colonial Revival Church
This one story frame of brick veneer building uses material salvaged from a previous church that burned on the site, The building is “L” shaped with a gable roof. Visually dominant is the three-part steeple which rests at the junction of the wings. The wood sash windows generally carry nine-over-nine lights. A projecting brick veneer structure with gable roof carries entry doors with an elliptical pediment. To the east of this is a brick veneer ell with gable roof. The south elevation is broken by a large oriel window with little projection. The north wing of the building is clad in clapboard.
Source: National Park Service; Superior Street Commercial Historic District Registration Form. Prepared by Lloyd Baldwin. October 1996.