Historic Designation +
Calhoun County Historic Preservation Plan, 1975
Report of the Historic District Study Committee, 1976
Albion Area Historical Architectural Survey, 1985
National Register Listed, August 18, 1997
This church building is broad and relatively low, with a steeply pitched gable roof. The building has a full-length projecting polygonal roof and capped battlements. At the mid-point of the west elevation is a projecting wing with a hipped roof. There are a variety of window styles, including pointed-arch, ribbon, multi-light, and those bordered with small square lights. An open-air, connecting breezeway links the church to the Parish House, which is located east of the church. Between the two buildings is an outdoor courtyard. The Parish House was built in 1951 with a major addition in 1964.
Source: National Park Service; Superior Street Commercial Historic District Registration Form. Prepared by Lloyd Baldwin. October 1996.