Albion Armory, 1023 Clark St., 1958
Two story military brick building. Front elevation with two stacked rows ofaluminum encased windows, divided by blue enameled panel. Enclosed entrance wayon south east elevation. Peaked roof gymnasium rising from rear of building.Cornerstone notes date of construction “AD 1958.” Historicallysignificant cannon placed on white painted stone foundation on expansive lawn infront of building. Parking along the west side of the building.
Source: Isaac Kremer