115 W. Cass
The Albion Transcript was a weekly newspaper published beginning in 1896, until it was consolidated with the Albion Leader in 1899. Shown above is the Transcript office at 115 W. Cass St. In the doorway is the publisher Herbert J. Richardson, followed by Lucille Lockwood and Vernie Highby.
Source: Frank Passic. A Pictorial History of Albion, Michigan; From the Archives of the Albion Historical Society. Dallas, Texas: Curtis Media Corporation. 1991.